A few less posts than I would have liked for November, but regardless the long awaited November Five Alive is out!! I have to say there was some pretty exciting news for Canadian dealers in November with DealerRater launching their Canadian version of their online review site.
Remember that post I did about the Wu Tang Clan and Paul Potratz?? Well Paul Potratz is one of a kind for sure. He sent me a thank you card along with a Wu Tang Book, Bob Marley on Vinyl, and a kung fu movie inspired by the Clan. I’ll post some photos on the Facebook Page once I get a chance.
So here it is (in no particular order):
- TrueCar Scam on DealerShips – My Canadian dealer crew probably won’t be too concerned about this post but my American dealer friends are up in arms. This new concept is looking to slash out the middleman aka you… the car salesman. Tonnes of press on this lately, heck I even saw a TV commercial.
- Honda Dealer drives traffic to their Facebook Page with Cookie Recipies: I love it when dealers do crazy shit like this. C’mon it’s cookies!!!
- 8 Ways to On-Line Success – I’d say this is a pretty good idea of what an internet department should be doing.
- The Used Car Phone Call – “Great Choice that is a very nice vehicle!!” – Great phone skills 101 read.
- Great Use of Google + for Business – I’m not on the big G Plus , doesn’t mean you shouldn’t know what to do if your business is.
Post your favourite article in the comments and feel free to debate
Do not forget to enter your email address below. I only send you content that will help your business grow. Receive special deals and exclusive goodies not available on the blog. Be sure to “Like” the Facebook Page for the straight goods.