Between totally pimping The Dealer Geek’s Facebook Fan Page, and spreading the word about the Oct 20th PCG Pitstop in Toronto.. I was still able to find 5 amazing articles around the web to share. There are so many amazing sites/blogs out in the world that have nothing to do with automotive. However, almost anything I learn about online marketing can be applied to a dealer. Expand your horizons my friends. Ok here we go!
- Why Every Business Needs Video – I love this post so much. Social Triggers is my new favorite site for sure.
- Your Blueprint to Ranking in Google Places – This is pretty 101 , but it amazes me how many dealers do not have their Google Place game in check.
- Mobile Visitors on the Rise – This is going to be the IT topic of 2012. Everyone has a Smartphone so I suggest you start paying attention.
- Yelp Best Practices for Car Dealers – I’ve been preaching about Yelp for a long time.. heck I even wrote a blog post titled: “How I found a muffler repair shop using Yelp”
- Impact of Google Places Star Count on Dealer Website Traffic – Brian Pasch takes you through a play by play (with pictures!) on what kind of impact those little stars have.
Oshawa GM Dealer , Mills Buick GMC is looking for a new Internet wizard to help with their already awesome on-line presence. In order to find this special person, they announced it on their Facebook Page. This amazing video resume was posted and I just can’t get enough.
Do not forget to enter your email address below. I only send you content that will help your business grow. Receive special deals and exclusive goodies not available on the blog.