I’ve been very excited to continue the “Five Alive” series after I had some amazing feedback from the nation after the February post. It’s fun to look outside of the automotive box and find some interesting articles that can help us become the best on-line marketers using best practices from other industries.
Check them out and feel free to comment (no order).
- How to handle “Best Price” question on the phone – My man Jerry takes us through that dreaded phone up. The examples are awesome and you can see who drops there drawers off the hop.
- Prove Yourself – Cool article by Chris Brogan. I thought this would be a good read for dealership staff who are handling Social Media. How to show your boss what it’s all about.
- Being Digital – Great reminder on keeping up with this “Digital Thing”. Six Pixels of Seperation is my favourite Podcast and keeps me company on the subway.
- Creating an Email List – Why an Opt In list is where the money is at. ps subscribe to mine!
- 5 Successful Ways to Promote your Facebook Page – Tk Carsites recorded webinar