It seems like each month I’m drifting a little further away from the usual automotive marketing blogs I follow. What else is everyone reading besides DealerRefresh and Driving Sales????
I’m pretty excited to see that Brian Pasch has started an Automotive Advertising and Automotive SEO Podcast. Podcasting is something I desperately want to get involved with, but it has been left at the very bottom of the To – Do list. Driving around the Greater Toronto Area has become a lot more pleasant with the addition of XM Satellite Radio and podcasts on the Ipod. Please leave your Podcasts recommendations in the comments. The two I am absolutely hooked on are Smart Passive Income and SixPixels of Seperation. Anyway, back to this months Five Alive post which has become the most popular section of The Dealer Geek.
- The Most Overrated Piece of Blogging Advice I’ve ever heard – Not only is Mitch Joel’s podcast killer so is his blog post. I want to blog everyday but something is holding me back…..don’t think I’m alone on that one.
- 4 Words that make Sales Managers sound stupid – Funny guy Joe Webb tells it like it is. Canadian Sales Managers unfortunately use “get’r done”.
- Here’s to you Mr.OEM – Ever felt bullied by corporate in regards to your Dealer Website ?? The Americans are getting beat up bad and something tells me the Canada will follow in their footsteps.
- Google Plus 50 – Brogan puts a huge list together of what you need to know about the new Google +1
- Avoid tricks to build your online reputation – Todd Phillips from Canadian Auto Dealer explains why cutting corners is a big mistake.