Are you kidding me?? August is over and we are moving into the busiest time of the year….. The Fall !! Glad all my east coast friends are ok after Hurricane Irene. Besides a few wind gusts Toronto was smooth sailing. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who pitched in on “Pimping Your Dealership Staff Page“, that was one of my favorite blogs posts here on The Geek. The Five Alive series has been one of the most popular sections of this site, and I encourage readers to contact me if they have any content/links that should be showcased in September’s.
Here we go with the Top 5 from around the web for August 2011:
- Is your dealership chat used or abused? – Joe Pistell is one of my favourite personalities over at DealerRefresh. This guy is a stats machine and he has been kind enough to share some of his findings with adding dealer chat to his website. The comment string is awesome, yours truly chimed in!
- Why would you ever price a car at $14,995 again? – This article turned a big shiny lightbulb on for me. This is a must read… MUST READ! Would love to hear some feedback from dealers who are using this strategy.
- Car Dealers should delete 17 things from their Facebook Strategy – Great checklist with some valuable info. Speaking of strategies, my one photo per day challenge on Facebook is still going strong. See them here
- Tracking Social Media ROI – Yes it’s possible – I personally do not track ROI with my Social Media efforts but I know you dealers want to! Take a read , David is an awesome dude.
- Lazy is an Entitlement Concept – SuperFreak Grant Cardone stirs up some shit on The Huffington Post with his latest rant. I’m with Cardone on this one.
Do not forget to enter your email address below. I only send you content that will help your business grow. Receive special deals and exclusive content not available on the blog.