July was a great month for The Dealer Geek with some great traffic, comments, and entering super cool status by adding the Google +1 button on every blog post. Please feel free to give it a click and help my blog enter the next level…whatever that is. I’ve dug up five must reads that showed up on the intraweb in July. Also, you have to take a look at David Johnson’s Social Dealer Magazine, some pretty awesome stuff in there.
Here we go with the Top 5 blog posts for July 2011:
- Writing Vehicle Descriptions: I promise I’m not that lazy I can’t find any new articles. This was written by yours truly and had some terrific response online and off-line. If you slept on this one in July make sure not to miss it right here!
- 10 Best Practices for Closing Leads: Dealer are always fine tuning their lead closing techniques. I’m sure out of these 10, at least 1 will help.
- A Sneaky Way to “Like” The Competition: The Godfather AKA Jeff Kershner from DealerRefresh explains a great way to stalk your dealer competition on Facebook without “Liking” their page and looking like a douche.
- Google Changes Review Star Count Policy: Brian Pasch gives us the 411 on Google’s shake up that pissed off a lot of dealers.
- The First 5 Emails Leading To Successful Lead Management: Joe Webb give some killer tips on following up with your internet leads.