So Toronto went through the whole month of January with no snow!! Dealers are loving it! I’ve talked to dealers all over the GTA and they haven’t had to move the lot around once…gotta be a first.
There is a buzz around the city this month when it comes to digital marketing. Dealers have a real thirst for content which works out great for the Five Alive Series.
Holiday parties are over, budgets are being made, and it’s back to business. My Top 20 Blog Topics post received some great comments in January which I am really excited about.
Is blogging going mainstream in the dealer world for 2012? My guess is not yet, but 2013 it’s on!
Here we go with the first Five Alive for 2012. I’ve picked 5 articles that are worth a read for Dealership Marketing Professionals. If I missed any good articles please post them in the comment section.
- Dealer Apps a Nuisance or Necessity? – A lot of dealers are getting caught up in all the buzz over apps. This is a great article to help you decide if it is something you need to jump on now…. or wait and see.
- Using video when responding to a customer: Think video is the way to go when responding to email leads?? Follow Ken Beam and Elise Kephart and you are golden.
- How People Make Decisions: I can’t get enough of Social Triggers. Be sure to listen to the podcast.
- What type of Sales Manager are you?: I’ve been following this guy, Used Car Ricky. Let me know what you think of him. His blog layout is pretty sweet.
- Foursquare in Context: I still don’t use Foursquare but Scott Monty from Ford is smart as hell. Interesting read.
Do not forget to enter your email address below. I only send you content that will help your business grow. Receive special deals and exclusive goodies not available on the blog. Be sure to “Like” the Facebook Page for the straight goods.