I came up with a great idea that is going to save you a tonne of time surfing around the net to find ways to help your digital marketing game in 2011. I’m an avid reader and subscribe to some of the best blogs in automotive and online marketing. Some of the best tips and tricks I’ve found do not come from the usual suspects but can be applied to any business. Once a month I’m going to give The Dealer Geek readers 5 articles that I feel can help them in their quest to be the best.
Here they are (in no particular order)
- JC Penney gets caught up in Black Hat SEO – Make sure to do your research. You do not want this to happen to you!
- Doing Twitter right – Car Dealer Success – CarMax is the king of Twitter … Read their story
- Is your website covered in Digital Dust – Launched the site, no leads, screw it!
- Who’s using Craigslist? – I still think Craigslist is undervalued by Canadian Car Dealers… Great Article
- 10 Content Ideas for you dealers blog – Mike Fitzpatrick from DealerTrend give you some ideas
If you have some content you think should be featured on the “Five Alive” section be sure to reach out to me here.
By : Ryan Thompson