Without further ado, I’m so happy to announce that we are back at the gorgeous Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto for the 3rd Annual DealerTalk Conference.
This event is key for anyone in the car biz that wants to up their digital game and get some inspiration from some of North America’s best speakers.
Why I couldn’t resist the Four Seasons….. Again
- One of the coolest main rooms in the city. Every speaker I have talked to absolutely loves presenting on this stage
- Big venue but feels intimate, perfect for 300 people
- Unreal food
- Lot’s of extra rooms to use for charge stations (phone), media, and of course mingling
- Sweet cocktail area for the happy hour… or happy two hour 🙂
The only thing we had complaints about in the past, was the price of the Four Seasons rooms for our out-of-town guests. This year we have set up a deal with a close by hotel that is going to provide us with a special DealerTalk rate.
Sign up for the Insider’s List to get updates on hotel specials
Since the event is on a Friday this year, why not stay for the whole weekend! Maybe the Leaf’s will be in the playoffs.
I promise there will not be snow in May.
Why did you move it from March to May?
- Less conference competition
- Too close to March Break
- No more competing with the annual Mining Conference in Toronto. I’m being serious. It was impossible to book hotel rooms in Toronto when 5000 miners from around the world flock to the big smoke
- May is much nicer to make a weekend out of than March. Let’s be honest
I will be publishing multiple blog posts leading up to the event so keep checking back in. I’ve also setup this Insider’s List for anyone that wants alerts or updates
Anything different you want to see at this year’s DealerTalk Conference?
Chime in below in the comments.