I thought it would be very helpful to have a reference guide for Car Dealers to visit when they are looking for a new product, doing research, or just snooping around. The list will just keep evolving, I will update it regularly as new products/tools rise and fall. If you think I’m missing something I encourage you to contact me.
The Dealer Geek is based out of Toronto and has a large Canadian following. I will add (CAN) beside the company if they are located in Canada. However, there is a tonne of cool companies in the U.S.A. that have configured their products and services to work within the Canadian Landscape. The order is completely random and their is no ranking system in place.
If you want to keep up to date as new blog posts hit the site please be sure to enter your email below. I also send insider info on conferences, webinars, and other big things I’m up to.
Blogs / Forums:
- DealerRefresh – Great Blog and Forum (#1 In my opinion)
- Driving Sales - Great for Vendor Reviews
- Automotive Digital Marketing – One of the longest running! Tonnes of interaction
- DealerFire – Website Design, Mobile Websites
- Glovebox (CAN) – Website Design, Mobile Webistes, Social Media
- E-Dealer (CAN) – Website design, Mobile Websites
- Evolio (CAN) – Website Design, Mobile Websites
- Dealer Smart Solutions (CAN) – Website Design, Mobile Websites , TRADER.CA
- TK Carsites – Website Design, Mobile Websites
- DealerOn – Website Design, Mobile Websites
- DealerTrend - Website Design, WordPress
- eCarlist – Website Design, CRM, Pricing Tools
- DealerSite (CAN) – By CarPages
- EZ – Results (CAN) – Website Design
- Strathcom (CAN) – Website Design. Reps available for Canadian Dealers
- Convertus (CAN) – Website Optimization
- Flex Dealer (CAN) – Website Design
- 360 VinSpin - Website Design
SEM / SEO:
- Potratz: PPC and Re Targeting Wizard
- Reach Local
- PCG Digital Marketing
- Powered By Search (CAN)
- Convertus (CAN)
Newsletters for Car Dealers:
- CarChat 24 (CAN) – Use their operators to handle chats OR take chats with your own dealership staff. Increase your website leads by 50-60%. Works with your current dealership website.
3rd party add-ons – Lead Generators
- Pure Cars Value Reports – Only available for U.S.A. dealers
- Drive it Now – Payment calculators that bring in leads – NOW IN CANADA
- Text2SeeMe - Text marketing service
- Lead Link | Canadian Black Book (CAN) – Drives trade-in leads on your dealer website
- Rapid ! Response (CAN) - #1 Elead management tool for OEM dealers in Canada
Call Tracking/Phone Training/Call Management
- Phone Up Ninjas – Jerry Thibeau’s #1 rated auto industry phone training company.
- Who’s Calling – Call Tracking numbers
- Call Revu – Dealers can save deals with mobile alerts. Very cool product
- Auto Vanity Numbers – Numbers such as 1-800-YES-HONDA
- Century Interacitve – Call Tracking numbers
- Call Source - Call Tracking
- Line-X – Spray on Bed Liners
Private Sale Vendors:
- Private Sales Canada: Specializes in organizing and running a “private sale” for you dealer (CAN)
- Zype: Video Sales System for Car Dealers (UK)
- Car – Mercial: Video SEO
- WalkAround Videos: Create your own walkarounds to close more email leads
Used Car Marketing:
- Trade Rev (CAN): Live wholesale Auction in your pocket
- DealerRater: Canadian Version now live!!
Please share any missing vendors or experiences that you think would help The Dealer Geek Nation. Use the comment box below.