Ryan Thompson IS the connection between the Internet and Canadian dealers looking to excel
- Jeff Kershner, founder of DealerRefresh
The Dealer Geek was created out of pure necessity as a resource for the Canadian Auto Dealer community. While you do not have to be a Canuck to grab some great ideas and resources, there is a special focus for dealers in the Great White North. The cars and trucks we sell in this country may be exactly the same as in America; however the culture and buying needs of our customers can be a world apart.
You will find posts such as:
- Should my dealership invest in WalkAround Videos?
- How to turn your website into a lead monster!! 45 minute webinar
- 20 killer article ideas to get your dealership blog started
*Join Car Dealers Across the U.S. and Canada that are getting FREE updates and tips delivered right to their inbox.
The Dealer Geek will cover all the latest on-line trends in the dealership along with:
- How to videos
- Using Social Media in a Car Dealership
- Product reviews of DEALER specific services
- Blogging best practices for Auto Dealers
- Sales Training articles and videos
Who You are:
- Novice to Expert Car sales vigilante
- Looking to separate themselves from the store ‘down the street
- Apply the best sales/marketing practices from all industries and apply to their dealership
- The best break dancer at the holiday party
Who you are NOT:
- Someone who refers to “Twitter” as “Tweeter”
- Believes that internet leads are only for tire kickers
- Has no referral strategy in place
- Loses gross because of his/her inability to sell their product AND dealership
Recent Video Makeover!
Being located in the heart of Toronto, I’m close to the pulse of the dealer community and have made some amazing dealer friends. Please sign up for free updates so you do not miss any of the tools you will need to dominate your dealership.